Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why I Love Rakhi Sawant

Rakhi Sawant, to put it bluntly, is an enigma. As much as we don't know about the behavioral peculiarities of a wet cat just through an electric shock of the magnitude that just about straightens the hair, so the cat looks lots like a cathouse; as much it is that we don't know about this lady, this beautiful bout of pasteurized flesh, Rakhi Sawant.

As unexplained as her attractive pulls are to me, I feel rather a large amount of doltness in my head when someone asks me why I like her so much and I don't have an answer that would turn them on so much they would feel it for Rakhi Sawant themselves. This blog is an attempt to do so. Here I try to explain to myself as well as the doltland, why o' why do I like, love, adore, whatever, Rakhi Sawant so much.

Umm...

Here goes:

No comments:

Post a Comment